2008-02-22: Bound-T/SPARC version 3c4
Version 3c4 of Bound-T/SPARC, the version of Bound-T for the ERC32 SPARC V7
processor, was released today.
From the release notes of Bound-T/SPARC version 3c4:
- Added the ability to assert the stack usage or the final
stack height for a subprogram.
- Added "Stack" output lines for all subprograms. Earlier, only
the stack usage of root subprograms was reported in this way.
- Extended the data given in "Stack_Path" and "Stack_Leaf"
output lines. These lines now also show the "take-off height",
the local stack height in the caller at the point of a call.
- Corrected the context-dependent analysis of register-file
overflow and underflow traps. In earlier versions, this analysis
could be wrongly omitted for some contexts, leading to wrong
(too small) WCET bounds.
- Corrected the context-dependent analysis of the concurrent
operation and occasional synchronization of the Integer
Unit and the Floating-Point Unit. In earlier versions, this
analysis could be wrongly omitted for some contexts, leading
to wrong (too small) WCET bounds.
- New option -show proc to show the detailed results
of the register-window and IU/FPU analysis.